1. Start Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager, right click on the website, select properties and click the directory security tab
Installing an existing certificate in IIS
2. In the Secure Communications section, click Server Certificate and Next
3. Select assign and existing certificate and click Next
4. Select the appropriate certificate and click Next
5. Assign the SSL port for the web site and click Next. Note, 443 is the default SSL port.
6. Review the summary page and click Next
7. Click Finish to complete the web server certificate wizard